1. Definition and functions of cookies.
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to the User’s computer when accessing certain websites. Cookies allow the website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the User’s browsing habits or their computer, and depending on the information they contain and how the User uses their computer, they can be used to recognize the User.
2. Types of cookies that this Website can use.
• First-party cookies: These are sent to the User’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the Owner, and from which the requested service is provided by the User.
• Third-party cookies: These are sent to the User’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the Owner, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
• Session cookies: These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the User accesses a website.
• Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookies in which the data remains stored on the device and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the cookie’s controller, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
• Analytical cookies: These are cookies that, when properly treated by the Owner or third parties, allow for quantifying the number of Users and thus carry out statistical measurement and analysis of the Users’ use of the offered service. For this purpose, their navigation is analyzed in order to improve the range of products or services offered.
• Advertising cookies: These are cookies that allow the most efficient management of the advertising spaces that the Owner may have included on the Website, application, or platform from which the requested service is provided, based on criteria such as the content published or the frequency of displaying the ads.
• Behavioral advertising cookies: These are cookies that allow the most efficient management of the advertising spaces that the Owner may have included on the Website, application, or platform from which the requested service is provided, based on the User’s behavior and preferences. These cookies store information about Users’ behavior obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, allowing the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on that profile. Likewise, when visiting a website or opening an email that displays an advertisement or promotion about the products or services offered, it is possible that a cookie will be installed in the browser to later display advertising related to the search that has been conducted. This allows for monitoring of advertisements, for example, regarding the number of times they are viewed, their location, viewing time, etc.
3. Revocation and elimination of cookies.
The User can allow, block, or delete cookies installed on the device by configuring the options of the installed browser. However, if the User does not allow the installation of cookies in their browser, it is possible that they may not be able to access some sections of the Website. You can find information on how to configure cookies according to the browser used in the following links (links valid as of the date of editing this text)
The Owner is not responsible for the content and accuracy of the privacy policies of third parties included in the links of this Legal Notice.
4. Third party service providers.
|Purpose of the cookie
|Description of the purpose of the cookie
|If you want more information about the use
|Advertising management on the Website
|Advertising management on the Website
|Connection of users with the social network
|Facebook Social Plugins
|Tool to share experience with other users of the social network, from other websites
|Statistics on visits to the Website
The Owner disclaims any responsibility regarding the content and accuracy of the information and privacy policies related to third-party cookies.
This policy was last modified on May 31, 2018.
5. Web Analytics – Google Analytics
This website may use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., whose headquarters are located at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States (“Google”). This tool allows the Owner to understand the level of engagement of Users with the website, providing the ability to consult various reports describing how Users interact with the website in order to improve it. Google Analytics collects information anonymously, meaning it reports website trends without identifying individual users.
Google Analytics uses first-party cookies, which are text files placed on the computer, to track User interactions on the website. These cookies are used to store information such as the time of the visit, whether the User has been to the site before, and which site recommended the User to visit this particular website. Browsers do not share first-party cookies from the same domain.
All devices connected to the Internet are assigned a unique number known as the “Internet Protocol (IP) address.” Since these numbers are often assigned based on the country, IP addresses are frequently used to identify the country, state, and city from which the device is connected to the Internet. Google Analytics records the IP address of the Users who visit the Website so that the Owner can determine from which locations around the world the site is being accessed. This method is called “IP geolocation.” Google Analytics does not provide information about the actual IP address.
The Google Analytics Terms of Service prohibit tracking or obtaining personal data that identifies a person (such as name, email address, billing information, and other associated data) through Google Analytics, as well as the association of personal information with web analytics data.
The User can control the information that Google can use and decide whether or not they want Google to employ this data through the options for data sharing in Google Analytics. The data is used to improve Google’s products and services.